• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I rage when in crowds . I’m shopping and there’s too many damn people . ------ people moving here destroys my qol. Hell saw a stupid guy in a mask looked like a ------ mention he moved here 2 days ago. I swear I get insanely stressed in crowds and ready to deck somebody. I’m on ------ edge . Doesn’t help that nothing I’m looking for is here
Stay off the roids and have a good night of lovin with one of my girls!

OMG OMG OMG . I just seen the most famous person at the food lion in Zebulon and I ain’t even knew it. So I was in line lady in front me had cashed out 700+ dollars and had 20 little receipts to take . We were talking a bit. Apparently It was all Venmo’s and cashapp she got . Y’all already know what that mean. Then when she left it hit me . ITS MADISON CHANDLER . OMG. Y’all, that video of her , the PAWG video of her . Is probably the worlds most iconic p video . Y’all that’s a top 5. I know it was her ! Her feet and face and body matched plus the whole situation . Brooooo! She was chatting me too! Y’all don’t understand I saw that video for the first time when I was 11. I knew she was form NC but never expected to see her ! Look her up , it’s the video where she got the purple shirt . I guarantee y’all already seen it , it’s that iconic.
Did some research, she aight! Did her moles match up?

OMG OMG OMG . I just seen the most famous person at the food lion in Zebulon and I ain’t even knew it. So I was in line lady in front me had cashed out 700+ dollars and had 20 little receipts to take . We were talking a bit. Apparently It was all Venmo’s and cashapp she got . Y’all already know what that mean. Then when she left it hit me . ITS MADISON CHANDLER . OMG. Y’all, that video of her , the PAWG video of her . Is probably the worlds most iconic p video . Y’all that’s a top 5. I know it was her ! Her feet and face and body matched plus the whole situation . Brooooo! She was chatting me too! Y’all don’t understand I saw that video for the first time when I was 11. I knew she was form NC but never expected to see her ! Look her up , it’s the video where she got the purple shirt . I guarantee y’all already seen it , it’s that iconic.
I know @SD knows exactly what video I’m talking about .

• Love
Reactions: SD
Any Alabama basketball fans on here? My Davidson Wildcats playing them on the 21st

Hey @GaWx and or @Webberweather53 does alternations of the AMO or SSTs along the Tropic of Cancer in the Atlantic effect the patterns regionally and or globally? Early 2014 was cold, and at the time the AMO was in the negative vaules and I thought there could be a correlation with the patterns. Thoughout much of the 70s and 80s, the AMO was in negative phases and many winters through those years were much below normal across the southeastern US. Over the past several winters, the AMO has been in positive phases and the winters have been warm. Is there any correlation at all? If so, can the SSTs in the Atlantic be more preeminent over the ENSO?

Indeed, Don, there actually is a small positive correlation (~+0.1 to +0.15) between Nov +AMO and higher SE January temperatures per Maxar though I can’t quantify and/or compare to effects of other indices like -NAO. That’s something that shouldn’t be ignored and may very well counter how cold it may get in the SE at least in the means since the Oct and Nov AMOs were both monthly records and the highest since 8/2010.

Edit: Hers what Maxar said last week:

“The North Atlantic remains in a warm phase, with the +AMO being a monthly record in November (NOAA data dates back to 1856). Among the various oceans, the AMO correlates best in January and to the warmer side.”

They also showed a map showing partial + correlation of Nov AMO with warmer Jan temperatures. I will note, however, that the correlation is smaller in the SE than other parts of the E US/MW (only +0.1 to 0.15 vs double that at St Louis, for example.)

Last edited:
Fascinating . Highlights something spooky though, all new homes / apartments cater to the upper class . Which is helping drive the middle class home squeeze . Not too mention that these properties are being used as investments . Man it’s a game of hot potato . Someone’s gonna eventually drop the ball and be stuck with a giant pile of ----. Save your money, prepare for the crash, use your money to buy land far away during the crash and move there . It’s coming you have been warned . Greed ! Someone’s gotta pay.

This pattern change just gonna keep showing up at hour 384 on every model run. Did the CFS

Back