• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I mean if the models snow cold the cold weenies beat a dead horse about the cold and they don’t get banned lol
Tennesseestorm needs to be banned during the winter. Talk about beating a dead horse

Hear me out. If we do Snowless January then maybe the opposite will happen!

Ok that's 10 submissions no more please, I'll get the poll together later this evening. Also please refrain from the the thread name should have been _______ posts as the month goes along. That'll #1 make it so that we stop allowing thread name subs and #2 cause you to get a TO
Could you rephrase this?

Crab Tree Valley Mall is not the place to be rn. Too many people

Big Ed’s was very good this morning I had the Cajun chicken biscuit and i will say it’s better than bojangles. Biscuits are really good there as well as the corn beef hash. @Rain Cold

Look at the bright side. At least we're not wasting cold air; don't have to worry about a cold and dry NW flow, suppression, etc. We have had literally zero winter thus far.

I didn’t try the city market sushi I ended up going to north Raleigh to Rockin Rolls

Hey @GaWx and or @Webberweather53 does alternations of the AMO or SSTs along the Tropic of Cancer in the Atlantic effect the patterns regionally and or globally? Early 2014 was cold, and at the time the AMO was in the negative vaules and I thought there could be a correlation with the patterns. Thoughout much of the 70s and 80s, the AMO was in negative phases and many winters through those years were much below normal across the southeastern US. Over the past several winters, the AMO has been in positive phases and the winters have been warm. Is there any correlation at all? If so, can the SSTs in the Atlantic be more preeminent over the ENSO?

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG . I just seen the most famous person at the food lion in Zebulon and I ain’t even knew it. So I was in line lady in front me had cashed out 700+ dollars and had 20 little receipts to take . We were talking a bit. Apparently It was all Venmo’s and cashapp she got . Y’all already know what that mean. Then when she left it hit me . ITS MADISON CHANDLER . OMG. Y’all, that video of her , the PAWG video of her . Is probably the worlds most iconic p video . Y’all that’s a top 5. I know it was her ! Her feet and face and body matched plus the whole situation . Brooooo! She was chatting me too! Y’all don’t understand I saw that video for the first time when I was 11. I knew she was form NC but never expected to see her ! Look her up , it’s the video where she got the purple shirt . I guarantee y’all already seen it , it’s that iconic.

Back