• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Haha being a weather mod must kind of suck, you love the weather so your here, but then you have to read post after post of people talking about the weather you will never get, and can't ignore them or just step away.
We take turns ignoring people ?

Tell me about it dude. It's hard not to rage sometimes
I rage when in crowds . I’m shopping and there’s too many damn people . ------ people moving here destroys my qol. Hell saw a stupid guy in a mask looked like a ------ mention he moved here 2 days ago. I swear I get insanely stressed in crowds and ready to deck somebody. I’m on ------ edge . Doesn’t help that nothing I’m looking for is here

I need to start boxing or doing something more because weightlifting isn’t enough to keep me from raging . ---- just be getting more and more too. I just feel like curb stomping somebody . Ain’t my fault really . Just got a lot to worry about . I should meditate today.

I rage when in crowds . I’m shopping and there’s too many damn people . ------ people moving here destroys my qol. Hell saw a stupid guy in a mask looked like a ------ mention he moved here 2 days ago. I swear I get insanely stressed in crowds and ready to deck somebody. I’m on ------ edge . Doesn’t help that nothing I’m looking for is here
Sounds like you need more appts with phub

Back