• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

There once was a weenie. With his heat maps he became a meanie. To all he said the heat could not be beat. But when mods presented a challenge he took off on his feet. Acceptance is what he desired. So by changing character he did not tire. Now he is a cold weenie. With his cold maps he pretends to be dreamy. But just you wait. Because according to fate, when the tides switch sides then his love for cold will subside, and in turn a pretend to desire for heat he will acquire. For likes he must conspire .Oh, what a skilled liar!

Who am I?
Me ❤️ You wrote this paragraph for me awwww ?❤️

They photoshopped the Mediterranean over a map of the US, yeah that'll get my attention :rolleyes: ?
While obviously absurd the map does get something right . In a theoretical sea level rise scenario the Central Valley of California and central us floods . Mississippi River would flood it’s banks into a shallow inland sea , similar to the what the Susquehanna does with the Chesapeake bay but in a grander scale . I say let’s do it , ain’t crap out that way anyways might as well sink it and make some ocean front properties . Here is a more accurate theoretical sea level rise map . I say let’s do it ! Doesn’t look so bad we don’t lose to much land !
1635280187930.gif

While obviously absurd the map does get something right . In a theoretical sea level rise scenario the Central Valley of California and central us floods . Mississippi River would flood it’s banks into a shallow inland sea , similar to the what the Susquehanna does with the Chesapeake bay but in a grander scale . I say let’s do it , ain’t crap out that way anyways might as well sink it and make some ocean front properties . Here is a more accurate theoretical sea level rise map . I say let’s do it ! Doesn’t look so bad we don’t lose to much land !
View attachment 93710
Yeah let’s do it! Just millions upon millions of people lives and property in jeopardy! Stock exchange relocation .. major shipping ports completely swallowed up probably a complete flip of our economy at the same time into a massive depression! Luckily this is worst case scenario

Those cold snaps would pack zero punch when your surrounded by ocean on two sides . They would drop down over ocean and have hundreds of miles between us and them ! Moderation !
We’ve all seen ocean effect snow off the Atlantic .. with it being surrounded by land too I don’t think air masses would just completely change pace with this although it certainly would be interesting to see the changes that would come

Yeah let’s do it! Just millions upon millions of people lives and property in jeopardy! Stock exchange relocation .. major shipping ports completely swallowed up probably a complete flip of our economy at the same time into a massive depression! Luckily this is worst case scenario
Hey man I’m joking because I understand this ain’t gon happen . This posits all ice on earth melts which anyways if it were melting would take thousands of years .

Hey man this is the whammy anything goes lol
That’s what I’m saying . Stg I make one post and it’s about fantastical sea level rise scenarios and he gets all up in arms … but tarhell come herr talking about pizza inn 400 pound women booty claps and ain’t no issue . Man we should revolt . Anarchy !

Back