• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Haha yeah I hate it too .. I almost gave up on it as well but at the end of the day weather is my passion they try and weed out people who won’t put in the effort to get through those sort of classes so I just have to keep sticking it out until the promise land .. plus NC state just made it so I don’t have to go through physics 2 anymore and I think they eased up on the chem requirement but I don’t know that for sure

Does NWS still require 6 hrs of calc based physics to apply. May wanna look that up. Been awhile since I applied though so they may have changed it.

1 month from now is the time of year it dips below 60. After that we don’t dip no lower ! Lowest daily avg high is 51 and lowest monthly 52! Summer is almost back again !
I heard 3rd year nina summers are cold like (insert analog year), it's going to be a hurricane season like (insert analog year), there's no chance of (insert type of weather) ocurring!

Does anyone's weatherflow update their rainfall total the next day and it's just not right? My weather flow is almost 2 inches more than my Davis for Oct and I'm inclined to believe the Davis station based on radar estimates and the fact I had about 25 drops last night and it's saying .25

make sure to use ur big lots 20% off entire order coupon go to big lots website and sign in to find it.

Does anyone's weatherflow update their rainfall total the next day and it's just not right? My weather flow is almost 2 inches more than my Davis for Oct and I'm inclined to believe the Davis station based on radar estimates and the fact I had about 25 drops last night and it's saying .25
Mine still "learning" I suppose but it's been a little higher than radar estimates every time.

Reactions: SD
Am I the only one not ready for bone chilling weather? I'm really enjoying these pleasant 65-70 days.

I may as well come to terms at this point that true Arctic cold is almost impossible for people east of the Appalachians/south of Northern Virigina in this new climate. Cold is already is being pushed back on the models due to E ridge and the cold being dumped futher west and Novemeber is usually one of the very few months nowadays where this usually doesn't happen,but apparently not anymore.

I can already tell this winter is going to be crap up here! Was spoiled by my first winter here! Now it’s going to be just like Greenville winters of the last 20 years! I hate weather??

Back