• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

There once was a weenie. With his heat maps he became a meanie. To all he said the heat could not be beat. But when mods presented a challenge he took off on his feet. Acceptance is what he desired. So by changing character he did not tire. Now he is a cold weenie. With his cold maps he pretends to be dreamy. But just you wait. Because according to fate, when the tides switch sides then his love for cold will subside, and in turn a pretend to desire for heat he will acquire. For likes he must conspire .Oh, what a skilled liar!

Who am I?

Indiana is the most southern state in the Midwest! They even call it the Alabama of the North which I don't think is a compliment ?
Well using your logic, we will take any members from Ontario, Canada since that is the most southern province in Canada.

Well using your logic, we will take any members from Ontario, Canada since that is the most southern province in Canada.
She grew up in an Indiana town
Had a good lookin' mama who never was around
But she grew up tall and she grew up right
With them Indiana boys on an Indiana night
Well, she moved down here at the age of eighteen
She blew the boys away, it was more than they'd seen
I was introduced and we both started groovin'
She said, "I dig you, baby, but I got to keep movin' on, keep movin' on"
Last dance with Mary Jane
One more time to kill the pain
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm tired of this town again

I am afraid we may set a record for the period Dec-Mar in most of the SE. I have a bad feeling the way the SST is looking and the MJO seems to want to navigate to 4-6 at a pretty high amplitude leading to an unusually warm period this whole winter. My fear this year will be more like 2011-12. Now it looks like a high might want to set up residence in Alaska with a profoundly zonal jet flow underneath. Oh, there will be cold in th US this winter but I think it largely confines itself to the west and midwest with an occasional shot for the NE

She grew up in an Indiana town
Had a good lookin' mama who never was around
But she grew up tall and she grew up right
With them Indiana boys on an Indiana night
Well, she moved down here at the age of eighteen
She blew the boys away, it was more than they'd seen
I was introduced and we both started groovin'
She said, "I dig you, baby, but I got to keep movin' on, keep movin' on"
Last dance with Mary Jane
One more time to kill the pain
I feel summer creepin' in and I'm tired of this town again
Taken em to the pizza inn,
Let’s get that booty clappin’

Still hilarious to me to consider professional meteorologists scrolling through this website. Although tbh wouldn’t be surprised if some had been run off by now

Back