• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Oh I know that is one thing I see with doordash daily short staffed restaurants some are drive thru only depending on the day

What gets me is the people outside of them begging for money when they are all hiring ? I mean I get its not a great job but it's money
They need to let homeless people have bank accounts . That way they can get a job while homeless and stack bread .

When I last "worked", I was a Auto Tech... was in year 2001, I earned, 22.00 per hour + 20% commission on Parts.. Gravy Train.. 4~10 hour Days, 3 off..

Unless I wanted to make more, then it was Time and a Half. 33.00 per hour + 30% commission.. Holiday's & Weekends? OH MY..

So Panthers fans how are you feeling about them trading 2nd, 4th and 6th round pics for Darnold? Thought it was crazy at the time....but now that apparently they are going to try and trade for Watson, and Teddy has played pretty well this year....just seems like a total waste. From an outsider I would trade McCaffrey, get him healthy showcase him a bit and trade after the season.

So Panthers fans how are you feeling about them trading 2nd, 4th and 6th round pics for Darnold? Thought it was crazy at the time....but now that apparently they are going to try and trade for Watson, and Teddy has played pretty well this year....just seems like a total waste. From an outsider I would trade McCaffrey, get him healthy showcase him a bit and trade after the season.
Should have mortgaged the house to get Stafford

No one is trading for McCaffrey's contract after his injuries over the last 2 seasons.

No one is trading for McCaffrey's contract after his injuries over the last 2 seasons.
He has to come back and look like himself if he does then there would be plenty of interest. He might be the difference between playoffs and super bowl for some team.

He has to come back and look like himself if he does then there would be plenty of interest. He might be the difference between playoffs and super bowl for some team.
I have no doubt he will look good when he gets back. I don't know how many teams will want to trade for the highest paid rb who has missed like 16 out of his last 20 games (whatever it is).

Back