• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Now you’re actually starting to sound like a weenie. The cold is being more amplified causing the airmass to back up and get colder.. the airmass still would push through no matter how you slice it. Delayed and denied is what you want unfortunately it won’t work out that way in this setup
Being amplified back into a Kansas krusher, a Dallas deep freezer again

Bruh fro and Webber out hear really fryin folks lol. Shiiiii buddy .
Webb’s bored of the SW, fro is mad he can’t swim(insert fro response about how he actually can swim right now the pool temp isn’t even that chilly ! ) and I’m mad February 2021 is trying to repeat itself in November. the tale of 3 Ls coming together in the whammy thread from all parts of the south

You’re right I’ll give it a 2% chance that cold air won’t hit us at all. At the end of the day this pattern is transient so any “warm up” or “cool down” won’t last too long and instead they’ll go back and forth as they have been but I don’t see many scenarios that big ole lump of cold misses us completely. Probably first freeze potential with it

I'll let you have some cold air only if I can enjoy it first.

This is going to be my saltiest post yet but if the SE doesn't get the cold then I hope that cold wave disappears. Frick the Midwest and the West Coast and everyone who lives there lol

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
No thanks on the cold wave. Working outside today this morning in it was miserable as ----, even with a mask on, and a long sleeve/hoodie, and it was only 38, no heating system at the site yet, it sucks

bruh make yo mind up. Bruhhh you rooted for cold and warmth in the same day this is nuts .
I’ve literally said I would root for cold if there was snow modeled or a pattern favorable for snow, lol what was showing up at least had a small shot for snow in the mountains, I don’t care for cold, just snow

Nah , if it’s trying now and keeps getting delayed I bet it makes it in time for thanksgiving into December . Warm November cold December toaster roaster January February .
I say we really need to experiment with a warm November... I think it's been a while since we've had one...

Back