• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Winter forecasts would make more sense if it was like ( one winter storm is possible) vs trying to predict an amount). I would like a forecast to be like 3 dustings possible with one winter storm. Imagine how easier it would be for Raleigh and Charlotte. Either 0 or 1. Thoughts on communication improvement @Webberweather53

Because it’s rather silly guessing such minuscule amounts under 4” all the time. Maybe even include a ice storm forecast too! Wow!

I found y’alls cold! 10-15 degrees below normalEB22F1C7-C90F-4B10-A0F7-6F72454E6F7F.png

That feeling when you are in a teams meeting and mutter something to yourself then realize your aren't on mute
Did you mutter: I hate winter?

• Haha
Reactions: SD
Always always ALWAYS triple check the mute
I'm not a first time offender for this one. Thankfully I sit far enough away during meetings where I know I won't be speaking I don't think anyone heard me but I immediately went into the fast heart rate panic that I was in deep doo

Don't we have an AR member that was already concerned about "no winter" and yet, this member may be one of the first one's to "score". Go figure, squeaky wheel always gets the grease
People like that don’t deserve to score! Lol

View attachment 93901Gotta. Love the southeast
The problem with this post is, it's a snapshot of something that is in motion, couple frames later the cold front comes through and temps do finally drop. We are going to be the last to have any front moving through because of location you know....

The problem with this post is, it's a snapshot of something that is in motion, couple frames later the cold front comes through and temps do finally drop. We are going to be the last to have any front moving through because of location you know....
Haha yeah that’s true

Not to mention the color table

Back