• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I have come to the conclusion it's never going to end. There will always be something else

I'm just waiting for the covid strain the vaccine doesn't work
It will end when we have a treatment that will make pharmaceutical companies a lot of money. That's the only thing you need to watch for.

Someone got robbed outside the gym last night and we can’t even get our cameras running for the police to see . Shoot . People gone crazy

Do you guys like to dance?
I got my exam on salsa dancing in my dance class Monday. I'm doing good with salsa actually, I like it and find it relatively easy. Swing on the other hand was a boring stiff crock of ---- dance that shouldn't exist. Ready for some shag.

And ZERO sex.
Hey, zero sex is how you achieve things. women are a pleasure. Pleasures are a distraction if your goal is perfection and eliteness., achieve something noteworthy while you are single then get married. Mike Tyson used to not even masturbate when he was in his prime.

Back