• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Goodness, the workforce, or lack thereof, is becoming so problematic. We literally are averaging 7 resignations a week (across central region not the whole state, that number is probably at least tripled) and only about 5 or 6 interviews a week. Not all those that interview are qualified either, so those outgoing far outnumbering those incoming. It's a disaster waiting to happen

Something's gonna have to give.

Either you're just gonna have to suck it up and make due with fewer workers (even if it costs you business or hurts your product/service quality), or you will have to adjust your expectations for "qualified" workers as well as what they should be compensated.

The UI benefits at this point ended months ago, so that can't be blamed for why the workers you could probably attract before aren't coming back or sticking around.

I'm going to watch the original Halloween and Halloween 2 this weekend. Love those two. The soundtracks for both movies are just as awesome.
I really liked the score for the new movie. Nothing beats the original, but they incorporated enough of it along with some new supporting movements to really underpin the suspense and action. I'm glad they didn't duplicate it. The new mask is the best one yet, also.

Check this one out. The EG at about the 1:15ish mark is awesome.

Last edited:
Hey, zero sex is how you achieve things. women are a pleasure. Pleasures are a distraction if your goal is perfection and eliteness., achieve something noteworthy while you are single then get married. Mike Tyson used to not even masturbate when he was in his prime.
Brick has been in his prime his whole life! ??❤️

Back