• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe some people can’t handle having their core values and beliefs being legitimately challenged on a regular basis no matter how nice or demeaning the information and dialogue presented to them is
If people can't handle a challenge to their beliefs and opinions, then that's their problem. However, this isn't challenging someone's beliefs: "You're wrong you moronic little pissant, and your stupid maga world is all upside down."....or anything to that effect.

1b868f64d65449a0711612651705c7a2.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If people can't handle a challenge to their beliefs and opinions, then that's their problem. However, this isn't challenging someone's beliefs: "You're wrong you moronic little pissant, and your stupid maga world is all upside down."....or anything to that effect.

Most people aren’t going to change their minds or be even mildly receptive on social economic or political issues, it doesn’t matter how nice or demeaning you are, once they’ve come to terms that they were wrong they’ve already distracted themselves with some new “toy” and try to sweep their previous misconstrued dispositions under the rug kind of like conveniently “forgetting” a few weeks later you agreed with someone who posted absolute nonsense on Covid 19. (This sounds vaguely familiar)

As for magas, yeah their world is pretty upside down just like their beloved leader, you sure got that right

Most people aren’t going to change their minds or be even mildly receptive on social economic or political issues, it doesn’t matter how nice or demeaning you are, once they’ve come to terms that they were wrong they’ve already distracted themselves with some new “toy” and try to sweep their previous misconstrued dispositions under the rug kind of like conveniently “forgetting” a few weeks later you agreed with someone who posted absolute nonsense on Covid 19. (This sounds vaguely familiar)

As for magas, yeah their world is pretty upside down just like their beloved leader, you sure got that right
You just don’t know when to stop. Maybe that’s why you have no dates.

Exactly my point... why waste my time trying not to step on someone’s toes and hiding how you really feel when it won’t make a difference in the end?
No no, why bother trying to convince everyone they're wrong and you're right? What do you gain by continually pushing your thoughts on people who are not receptive?

Exactly my point... why waste my time trying not to step on someone’s toes and hiding how you really feel when it won’t make a difference in the end?

Your forte is weather, why just not stick to that?

I respected you and your opinion before you started attacking everyone on the COVID thread.

I'm just trying to wait out the week here

Beach next Monday lol

I'll be honest I've been weary about a shutdown or the beaches closing but I think I'm in the clear now, the governor said no to a shutdown tonight on the news(and the beaches only closed once for the holiday weekend), which I was avoiding the weekend anyway and going Monday-Friday

I scored a pretty nice new hotel walking distance to the beach too for cheap with a hot tub apparently :p

Nyah Rivera dead too. 3rd main cast member of Glee to die. That's really weird.

I'll be honest I've been weary about a shutdown or the beaches closing but I think I'm in the clear now, the governor said no to a shutdown tonight on the news(and the beaches only closed once for the holiday weekend), which I was avoiding the weekend anyway and going Monday-Friday

I scored a pretty nice new hotel walking distance to the beach too for cheap with a hot tub apparently :p

A hot tub by yourself isn’t as fun as it sounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back