• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I was thinking about after Ollie's post yesterday: rather than the latest snowstorms on record for our region that you can remember, what are some of the latest snowstorms that you've seen modeled? For example, I remember a few years ago the GFS was showing an April 7th massive SC ice storm for several consecutive runs that obviously never panned out. Just thought it could be a fun discussion to have

One day, we're all going to wake up and swear we'll never touch another drop of whatever was being served in that bar last night, last week, last month ... and we'll then thank our lucky stars that this has all been just a bad night's sleep ... I hope ... :cool:

Lightroom just finessed money from me, tried to get another subscription and paid for it and everything but when I login with my account it says I need to upgrade to the premium, ---- that sh*t, that’s some ---- sh*t, ----

Tennessee to fully open in almost all counties next weekend... of course Nashville Shores happens to be in the one county that will NOT be open next weekend. ?

If there’s a weather phenomenon I want to experience again, it’s a sting jet,with that one that developed from Michael, I will never forget the sound above my head, it was incredible and somewhat disturbing, sounded like a bomb going off above from how strong it was Aloft, it caused lots of damage Tho at the surface

If there’s a weather phenomenon I want to experience again, it’s a sting jet,with that one that developed from Michael, I will never forget the sound above my head, it was incredible and somewhat disturbing, sounded like a bomb going off above from how strong it was Aloft, it caused lots of damage Tho at the surface

Thundersnow. It was an odd storm back in the 90s. No snow in the forecast and I cant remember for sure but it was late Feb early March. There was a band that set up and it thundered and dumped almost 4 inches in one hour. It rained everywhere but under that one band. It didnt last long but it was snowing baseball sized flakes.

I would love to experience a hurricane fran again with winds of 100mph like we had but during the day.

I would love to experience a hurricane fran again with winds of 100mph like we had but during the day.
Id love to relive Fran and the Carolina crusher. I was 13 and 17 when they happened so old enough to remember but not old enough to appreciate for the likely once in a lifetime storms they were locally.

Id love to relive Fran and the Carolina crusher. I was 13 and 17 when they happened so old enough to remember but not old enough to appreciate for the likely once in a lifetime storms they were locally.

Fran was something else here in Greenville. Official gusts to 106mph. All night long these freight train roars through the trees around my parents house. Constant green and purple flashes as transformers blew all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back