• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I do have some cool ideas on what I can with the back-end of my F-150. But then again, I’d have to get a louder muffler.

Folks, I'm no Mod, but I do get a PM or two, and I read (sometimes between the lines). I'd like to humbly offer a comment. Please don't get so caught up in politics, corona, religion or anything else that gets you or other folks into camps ... keep those sorts of battles for arguing about weather and whether the weather will do this or that ... (so long as it is not severe ... ;))
Just a thought ... :cool:

Wednesday NASCAR Cup Series race at Darlington probably not going to happen with that forecast

Well, we found out that the hotel we use up in NW GA is open. If it wasn't already official that we were traveling next weekend, that made it official.

It should be fun! Haven't seen my folks from there in person since Christmas. My dad and uncle will grill out on the full day we're there, hopefully they can get good hamburger meat. Maybe we can even pair it with some kind of fries. It will be very good even if it isn't.

I need to get out of the house instead of working from home. I spend too much time checking this site out and looking at the latest political smears. Ha

Storm mode activated. 3 medium pizzas for 9.99 from Cicis. Play by play of Wilkes county and others. Won't be covering Charlotte.

Watch the trends not the swings in extremes. I think the tropical development will aid in better rain rates Monday but after that we will be on the western side of a cyclone where air tends to sink (dry out and warm). Hope that helps.
They forgot my tag and I school NWS, SPC, WPC, NHC, like clockwork.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back