• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found a lot of the people in Texas to be quite hospitable. Some of the kindest people I've come across. Their driving is another story though. The economy also seems to be doing quite well. Since Ive been here Friday ive had 2 job offers and another interview tomorrow.

After an A+ winter we are having an A++ spring. Cool wet with some beautiful cool mornings with solid comfortable afternoons.

Many aspects of 2020 have been abysmal. The weather hasnt been one of them.

Eh at least off that picture that cut seems red enough to where I'd think medium. But I wouldn't know without knowing the time it was cooked and the timing for when a steak is rare, medium rare, medium, etc.

You need to move to north Texas for all that. Snow and storms. I bet they got storms now without even looking.

When thunder roars best believe it’s time to get ya ass indoors before the bird hammer gets ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back