• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wear your mask and scrubs. Ha.
Man I didn’t waste my money on the dumb masks. I haven’t changed a single thing I do, Hell from the looks of it around here most people haven’t either. Traffic is getting worse and worse each morning. We are ready to have a fun in the sun.

Man I didn’t waste my money on the dumb masks. I haven’t changed a single thing I do, Hell from the looks of it around here most people haven’t either. Traffic is getting worse and worse each morning. We are ready to have a fun in the sun.
Good for yall. I'm jealous. Gym finally opens next week though here.

We might be going to the lake sometime later this month when it heats up. City ordinance still has all the pools closed (outside of the Y maybe if they go into the next phase, but I'm not a member there currently and they probably won't allow guests until one of the final phases) until June 1st and I don't think Kemp's decision will overturn that.

I agree. I'm sure the already socially awkward people will really be messed up after this time of hiding out. Ha
Yea s
We might be going to the lake sometime later this month when it heats up. City ordinance still has all the pools closed (outside of the Y maybe if they go into the next phase, but I'm not a member there currently and they probably won't allow guests until one of the final phases) until June 1st and I don't think Kemp's decision will overturn that.
90s plus chlorine plus beer is a vaccine I can handle!

Heading to brothers pool this Sunday. Gonna be cold since it’s just now filled up. It was drained from tornado damage and his house being rebuilt.

Oh it’s cold as ice but it will feel good when it’s 90 outside.

Hell naw. I won't touch the water till it's 80.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back