• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to schedule myself an appointment at a certain dentist office (it's actually at the college, which is probably why it's still closed as even their dental side is busy helping, although I want an appointment with a dentist that is faculty there, not one that is training) instead of anywhere else but I likely can't until the end of the week minimum. :(

Ugh. I'll get to it eventually.
Here the dentist are open.

Here the dentist are open.

There are some that are open, but I had cut a deal with my dad that I would go back to the college at some point and not elsewhere because of circumstances. Even if I did schedule it it's unlikely I would have gotten the work done in time before they shut down to help out with the virus.

There are some that are open, but I had cut a deal with my dad that I would go back to the college at some point and not elsewhere because of circumstances. Even if I did schedule it it's unlikely I would have gotten the work done in time before they shut down to help out with the virus.
Gotcha. I do hope it all works out and you get to a dentist very soon!

???

Attachments

• 677A05B9-6994-465C-8859-F575E38148A5.jpeg
    677A05B9-6994-465C-8859-F575E38148A5.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back