• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy that Dabo lost for once (don't ask) and can't really be overly upset about this year in college football. That was the Cam Newton year reincarnated 9 seasons later at LSU, excluding the cheating allegations. Just wasn't much that could've been done at all to change things this year, outside of maybe Alabama has all of their injured players, and even that's a maybe.

Congrats to LSU on having that kind of dream type season, and onward.

I needed to pack it up earlier and go to lay in bed for my hour or so before I sleep haha. I'm tired and I'm probably not going to sleep for a while longer.

wouldn’t have so many “guest reading” if it didn’t sign you out all the time.
Call our customer service hotline. A friendly representative will gladly speak with you regarding your issue. The customer service # is 1800-555-5555 again that's 1800-555-5555

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Call our customer service hotline. A friendly representative will gladly speak with you regarding your issue. The customer service # is 1800-555-5555 again that's 1800-555-5555

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, no not in the least. That was a quote from Austin Powers that was a play on what RainCold said to welcome frazdaddy to the board.

Mine was from “Sympathy For The Devil” Rolling Stones, 1968. Went right along with yours in the lyrics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I just now noticed how confusing my location tag is unless you look at the map. It says "North, SC... Southern SC." I did not think when I put that haha. Some may have understood it, but for those who do not, I live in a very small town in South Carolina called North. I am around 35 or so miles south of Columbia, 35 miles east of Aiken, and around 75 miles NW of Charleston. My area is referred to as the CSRA, Midlands, and Lowcountry. Basically where they all kinda meet I guess haha... BUT, I also live in Meggett, SC part of the time, which is in southern Charleston county. I am actually on the coast there. It is close to Charleston, about 15 or so miles. I just thought I would share for those who may be confused, and maybe no one cares who knows.

Webb is presenting today in a few mins on the ENSO he will be back soon posting.

I agree with all of the related comments above, but am compelled to say and add ... nothing wrong with N FL winters ... we get deep freezes, sleet sometimes, a snow every few years or more, but more importantly, we simply don't worry about it since there's no reason to worry about it ... glass half full ... :cool:

Never having a decent snow cover would suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived from Americanwx, got tired of that site and the favoritism that took place. I was told to come over here for a better overall experience! I can already tell that this site is far superior! Anyway, I am looking forward to the pattern change and hope we can all score something before March!

Just arrived from Americanwx, got tired of that site and the favoritism that took place. I was told to come over here for a better overall experience! I can already tell that this site is far superior! Anyway, I am looking forward to the pattern change and hope we can all score something before March!
Welcome aboard!

Some good technical discussions go on over there though, just have to sift through the white noise. Especially in the TN Valley sub-forum.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back