• Hello, we have changed the default theme for SouthernWX. If you prefer the old look, you can change it back to the "Default" at the bottom of the page in the theme selector. If you have any issues or problems with the new theme, let @Shawn know with a message!
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Genset

Reaction score
Yeah I have the unfortunate habit of recognizing and inserting movie lines into general conversation at every opportunity. It's sad really. Yeah baby!
"It's like the snake to my mongoose or the mongoose to my snake, either way, it's a bad thing!"

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
You're right though....198 looking sweet. It almost always will come back west at that range.

EV_WS

Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I have the unfortunate habit of recognizing and inserting movie lines into general conversation at every opportunity. It's sad really. Yeah baby!
I thought that was you I witnessed driving away at a high rate of speed from the Sac O Suds in a metallic mint green 1964 Buick Skylark convertible.

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought that was you I witnessed driving away at a high rate of speed from the Sac O Suds in a metallic mint green 1964 Buick Skylark convertible.
But there is only one car with positraction and a solid rear suspension that has enough power to make those marks. And it could never be confused with a 1964 Skylark convertible. And since both cars were made by GM, both cars were available in metallic mint green.

frazdaddy

Reaction score
But there is only one car with positraction and a solid rear suspension that has enough power to make those marks. And it could never be confused with a 1964 Skylark convertible. And since both cars were made by GM, both cars were available in metallic mint green.
Are you sure.....