• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of my girls have gone back to college after a long break...... doesn't get any easier seeing them leave
Yeah, my nest is almost empty (still have 1 out of the 4 left at home). It has been hard watching them leave one by one. My father-in-law passed away recently.... It's been a somber Christmas this year.

Yeah, my nest is almost empty (still have 1 out of the 4 left at home). It has been hard watching them leave one by one. My father-in-law passed away recently.... It's been a somber Christmas this year.
Sorry to hear, that's tough.... a nice blanket of snow would sure help lift spirits.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Some times I wonder about people’s mental health on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol
043e7fbd46b6fde3a972628950983e01.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

folks I know my winter wx and sometimes the weather leading up to events really matter more than what you might think.i don’t find winter events that cause no road issues very exciting.im hoping to find a flip in the pattern that will allow us to dry out and freeze the ground and bust pipes before discussing specific storms.
No freezing pipes I used to be an insurance agent and I had multiple multiple freezing pipe claims one year.. one claim was $300,000.

If you love bittercasting, head over to the January thread. Man oh man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear some of you would weakly imply Webber knows more about weather than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back