• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live just south of there by about 40 miles. I’m a retired medic and I’ll tell you what, if that had been me, it would’ve been tough to restrain myself and not break out into a fight. I don’t like someone putting their hands on me.
Good grief you are 50 and already retired ? How long have you been retired ?

Man I missed a great chance at an awesome pic. Had to make a trash run and someone was burning off a field and there was a huge smoke plume. At the top it started forming a pyrocunulus and I couldnt get the pic cause I was driving.

Man I missed a great chance at an awesome pic. Had to make a trash run and someone was burning off a field and there was a huge smoke plume. At the top it started forming a pyrocunulus and I couldnt get the pic cause I was driving.
Always always always pull over and take the pic, no matter the cost. Comeonman!!!

I won’t say what county but one had a vote for the county online about going back to school. 88% said for back to school on time and no restrictions. They also asked about mask if parents wanted kids to wear them. I will not post the % that said no to masks but it was very high. Due to flaming the flames on masks. From what I’m seeing across the places I go and work. Seems the majority not all of older folks to seniors are not wearing masks and will not. They say I’m living each day to the fullest and not scared to catch virus I hear them say. The younger generation appear more scared and afraid of catching virus.

I won’t say what county but one had a vote for the county online about going back to school. 88% said for back to school on time and no restrictions. They also asked about mask if parents wanted kids to wear them. I will not post the % that said no to masks but it was very high. Due to flaming the flames on masks. From what I’m seeing across the places I go and work. Seems the majority not all of older folks to seniors are not wearing masks and will not. They say I’m living each day to the fullest and not scared to catch virus I hear them say. The younger generation appear more scared and afraid of catching virus.
tenor (31).gif

Welcome to H2 2020. Rain Cold's movie pick for July 1 is Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. Robert Downy Jr., Jude Law, and Jared Harris as Moriarty are fantastic. And Hans Zimmer's scoring is outstanding, as always. If you haven't seen it, it's an excellent movie, and you won't be disappointed.

Welcome to H2 2020. Rain Cold's movie pick for July 1 is Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. Robert Downy Jr., Jude Law, and Jared Harris as Moriarty are fantastic. And Hans Zimmer's scoring is outstanding, as always. If you haven't seen it, it's an excellent movie, and you won't be disappointed.
Hans Zimmer is great, love the true romance soundtrack as well as all the other great films he made better

Hans Zimmer is great, love the true romance soundtrack as well as all the other great films he made better
Yeah he is, IMO, the second best movie composer of all time. I'd rank John Williams just ahead.

The POTC At World's End soundtrack is my favorite of Zimmer's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back