• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got there around 740, they were out of bbq because of how slammed they were! I got half a slow cooked chicken with a side of slaw , Mac & cheese , and sweet potato bread!!! Freaking sweet potato bread I have never seen such a thing . I’m not a sweet potato guy but my god that sweet potato bread was crazy. The slaw probably one of the best I have had as well!

My friend got a pulled chicken sandwich . I do not know what that sauce was on it but my god it was amazing!

One of my buds missed out as he was at work, plus the bbq was out. We are coming back Thursday for sure ! Plus I didn’t go for the one cute blonde workin there, definitely coming back for her number . I was a bit worried it would be bad when I realized they don’t have hush puppies ! How don’t they have hush puppies !

Dude get their home made chips and baked beans next go around. I'm not a baked beans guy but my wife will devour there beans there. The chips will make you cry. Im fortunate I live about 5 to 6 miles from both sam jones and parkers!!!!

Dude get their home made chips and baked beans next go around. I'm not a baked beans guy but my wife will devour there beans there. The chips will make you cry. Im fortunate I live about 5 to 6 miles from both sam jones and parkers!!!!

Love me some Parker’s. Never had Sam Jones. My favorite is Skylight Inn in Ayden. My all time favorite has been closed for probably 25 years or more, but it was called Simp’s BBQ and it was located on HWY 37 in Washington County just before you got to Roper, NC. Had the 7.5 oz. Cokes in the green bottles. Ice would form in them they were so cold.

Happy Bobby Bonilla Day!! Dude has been getting $1.19 million from the Mets and will continue to get it every year on July 1, until 2035.

He also gets $500,000 a year from the Orioles and Mets (second deferred contracts) until 2029.

For the next nine years he’s getting right at $1.7 million and then $1.2 million for another six years. Dude hasn’t played since 2001 (if you want to call what he did in 01 as playing) for the St Louis Cardinals.

Bet the Mets ownership wished they had never even heard of Bernie Madoff.

Love me some Parker’s. Never had Sam Jones. My favorite is Skylight Inn in Ayden. My all time favorite has been closed for probably 25 years or more, but it was called Simp’s BBQ and it was located on HWY 37 in Washington County just before you got to Roper, NC. Had the 7.5 oz. Cokes in the green bottles. Ice would form in them they were so cold.

Sam's is better than Pete's to me. Skylight inn is good but man I'm telling you Sam Jones takes it to the next level.

I'm glad it has been shut down for the time-being as there's been way too much vileness as well as worthless partisan/hack stuff posted on both sides. A waste of bandwidth. But as bad as it has gotten, it is still nowhere near a bad as the AmericanWx version., which is almost beyond description. That shows how awful that board is.

I'm glad it has been shut down for the time-being as there's been way too much vileness as well as worthless partisan/hack stuff posted on both sides. A waste of bandwidth. But as bad as it has gotten, it is still nowhere near a bad as the AmericanWx version., which is almost beyond description. That shows how awful that board is.
Yeah it's awful.

Good freaking lord...

That thread was not a good look for some of y'all (not you GaWx)....

I did not think it was bad at all. Some good laughs. Sometimes bashing and saying how one feels is good for everyone. We are all frustrated. Twitter is much worse. We are all adults. In today’s times wearing feelings on sleeves is not healthy. It is what it is. Hopefully no sharknado or dinosaurs show up anytime soon!

I did not think it was bad at all. Some good laughs. Sometimes bashing and saying how one feels is good for everyone. We are all frustrated. Twitter is much worse. We are all adults. In today’s times wearing feelings on sleeves is not healthy. It is what it is. Hopefully no sharknado or dinosaurs show up anytime soon!
The thread will come back

honest question who wants to mod the political thread?

Stipulation is you can post your thoughts but you have to be fair and respectful even if folks disagree with you and your beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back