Misc 2020 Banter Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding, this one is developing bit of a hook as well. Incredible lightning show off in the distance too. I’ve been at this for 3-4 hours now. Simply incredible. I would never experience something like this in Georgia. LolView attachment 47843
Good mid level lapse rates really makes a difference in lightning production/storm severity, often times LRs there is between 7-8 and here in the SE around 5-6

Good mid level lapse rates really makes a difference in lightning production/storm severity, often times LRs there is between 7-8 and here in the SE around 5-6
Yeah, it’s been incredible. Even now I still got lightning off in the distance and am probably going to be getting more storms within the hour. I’m lovin every minute of this.8E166AF3-6647-4742-A647-6201D3B987A9.jpeg

The action around here basically continued through much of the night. Had a brief break between 1 and 3 this morning, but have had a good bit of thunder and lightning since then. Nothing as crazy as yesterday evening though. Rainfall here has also been 4.18 inches last I saw. NWS still expects another 2-3 inches between now and Thursday.

Reactions: Myfrotho704_
Status
Not open for further replies.