• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, I really, really do not need to speed anymore. I got pulled over on my way towards Greenville yesterday by a state trooper! Written warning this time so next time for sure ticket. Making sure there is no next time, at least I hope I will. 80 tops from me!

2db5c9bcc238fa542da3880c7dc59157.jpg

A handy tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curb Your Enthusiasm renewed for 11th season

Link:

I like that because I enjoyed that earlier in the year when I decided "hey why not, let's have a look" but I have to think it's going to be a while. Even if there was no COVID and the probability of California entertainment probably shutting back down with the state being likely to shut back down (IMO), from the way it sounds it takes them a while to shoot this because of how the show is staged.

Maybe Curb will reappear in mid-late 2022? We'll see.

oh yeah, I really, really do not need to speed anymore. I got pulled over on my way towards Greenville yesterday by a state trooper! Written warning this time so next time for sure ticket. Making sure there is no next time, at least I hope I will. 80 tops from me!
Cruise Control is the reason I still have a license.

Sad and disgusting.

I live just south of there by about 40 miles. I’m a retired medic and I’ll tell you what, if that had been me, it would’ve been tough to restrain myself and not break out into a fight. I don’t like someone putting their hands on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back