• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to TW? I remember somebody said they've been around since the early 2000s. What happened to all their threads, since it only goes back to 2017?

What happened to TW? I remember somebody said they've been around since the early 2000s. What happened to all their threads, since it only goes back to 2017?
Site crashed, backups were questionable or didn't exist, hurricane Matthew came and went, no one restarted the site, we started this site, TW magically appeared online the next day

Suddenly disappeared in October 2016 shortly before Hurricane Matthew started to attack the southeast US due to hardware failure. I actually remember this because I remember talking Matthew, and then I couldn't with most of this group.

By the time it was back, a lot of us had already moved on because Shawn created this forum. Well, some do post on both, but most have moved on.

I think it was a major software crash...went dormant for about 6-8 months and was rebuilt under new leadership. By that time most of us had moved here because I think @Storm5 and others took the opportunity to build this site. TalkWeather is basically a ghost town now.

What’s the nastiest thing you have ever done plz quote this original post when replying thanks

Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested In New Hampshire

She will sing like a canary to save her own skin. Very interested to see what she shares and If they allow it out.
She will die before she ever utters the first word. Will probably have a highly unusual choking accident on some bubble gum. Or they'll be transporting her in a Tesla, which will spontaneously combust. Or her head will mysteriously vanish, surprisingly witnessed by no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back