Misc 2020 Banter Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will die before she ever utters the first word. Will probably have a highly unusual choking accident on some bubble gum. Or they'll be transporting her in a Tesla, which will spontaneously combust. Or her head will mysteriously vanish, surprisingly witnessed by no one.
Yeah, too many high profile heads will roll if anything in hers gets out. Despicable.

The other day, I was moving the grill cover that was on the ground for a couple weeks, and came to find thousands of ants that made a nest inside of it. They practically used the cover as an ant hill because of all the crevices. Luckily we have hose.

She will die before she ever utters the first word. Will probably have a highly unusual choking accident on some bubble gum. Or they'll be transporting her in a Tesla, which will spontaneously combust. Or her head will mysteriously vanish, surprisingly witnessed by no one.
I believe they've put her in the same prison where Epstein was taken out. I don't think she will say a word either. Someone else provided evidence against her. I think she's a gonner.

Reactions: Brent and Rain Cold
Are we doing a July thread or are we just trying to forget about July and hope August turns out better? (Unless I missed it.)

Unreal.
New Years will be replaced next since it comes from the Romans who owned slaves.
Thanksgiving I’m sure has a bad history also.

I don't post much on here but it looks like the weather media is becoming like the news and sports media. They are using their social media to get you to follow them for weather updates and then shoving their liberal politics down your throat. Especially young TV Mets are all in on politics. I've been blocked by several tv weather people when I call them out on this. Sad that weather is now political.

I don't post much on here but it looks like the weather media is becoming like the news and sports media. They are using their social media to get you to follow them for weather updates and then shoving their liberal politics down your throat. Especially young TV Mets are all in on politics. I've been blocked by several tv weather people when I call them out on this. Sad that weather is now political.

Same here in Georgia... and just watch TWC.... easy to see which side they lean. Carl Parker has a face you want to punch.

I know Joe Bastardi uses his accounts to talk about politics and he's on the other side but there are ten liberals for every Bastardi.

Soon the 2020 hurricane season will temporarily distract us

Status
Not open for further replies.