• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post much on here but it looks like the weather media is becoming like the news and sports media. They are using their social media to get you to follow them for weather updates and then shoving their liberal politics down your throat. Especially young TV Mets are all in on politics. I've been blocked by several tv weather people when I call them out on this. Sad that weather is now political.

Maybe it's because I'm newer to the online weather community but it's always been a bit politically charged, but it used to mainly be debates around climate change.

Rain Cold's Christmas in July 3rd pick is not only a great Christmas movie, but THE best action movie of all time. Yes, I am of course, talking about Die Hard. It is enjoyable in July, December, or any other time of the year. Bruce Willis and the late Alan Rickman turn what otherwise would have been a great movie into the perfect action flick that will never, and The Rock means EVER, be surpassed on the big screen.

Don’t watch if have weak stomach. This is why protesting in safe places and not on interstates is advised.

Sorry for bringing this up again, but I need to get this off my chest. So stormtracker or Randy from Amwx and I have been going at it for years now along with other members of that board verbally ganging up on me and I've had it.

I legit hate that dude and a few others there so much. Like I'm not a violent person but I legit wanted to fight him at one point.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER THIS RECIPE FOR TODAY :( :

I was going to request it for my birthday last month until we made our plans, then it slipped from my mind. I should have kept it in my memory bank for July 4th! D:< Oh well, guess I'll eventually try it on a regular day.

Sorry for bringing this up again, but I need to get this off my chest. So stormtracker or Randy from Amwx and I have been going at it for years now along with other members of that board verbally ganging up on me and I've had it.

I legit hate that dude and a few others there so much. Like I'm not a violent person but I legit wanted to fight him at one point.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Why don't you stop posting over there? Many of them legitimately have fairly severe psychological issues. I quit, because I was tired of the insanity and the way it was making me feel and act. I don't understand why you keep going back and subjecting yourself to it.

Reactions: JHS
Why don't you stop posting over there? Many of them legitimately have fairly severe psychological issues. I quit, because I was tired of the insanity and the way it was making me feel and act. I don't understand why you keep going back and subjecting yourself to it.
Good idea. That board is hopeless. I left and am not going back.

South Carolina firework industry from NC customers $$$$$$$$$$$$

Like a war zone man. So much wasted taxes and revanue for NC. I'd almost wish there were no big firework shows. Waste of taxpayer money and the show we got tonight from several people in the neighborhood without the crowds is nice.

Like a war zone man. So much wasted taxes and revanue for NC. I'd almost wish there were no big firework shows. Waste of taxpayer money and the show we got tonight from several people in the neighborhood without the crowds is nice.
No kidding. I bet a few grand was spent in fireworks between my neighborhood and the one down the street. Legalizing fireworks and Marijuana would probably give us a surplus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back