• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever been to a rave party here?
Looks like they joined America in partying wo masks.

I can’t post in politics which not sure this is even political but this is insane if the 500k number is true about fleeing. Talk about days of lawlessness that a certain book mentioned.
They could make a remake of the movie Escape From NY in live version these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to dust off the old guitar and play along with the Eagles concert tonight... thanks ESPN!
I was watching that also. I recorded it. They are my favorite band. I saw them right before Glenn passed away. I am hoping to catch their Hotel California tour in 2021. Want to see Vince with them.

@NoSnowATL UKMET says to get the boats ready through Wednesday. The good ole Jackson County bullseye. Lol.
If I were to guess I would say this may be a little aggressive.View attachment 43744
Wow 6-7in... just like my snow they say I’ll get every year and wake up and see 1in. If we can get half that I’ll be happily surprised.

I’m sick of hot weather! Got a feeling this winter will be another sucky one with all the blocking this late spring into summer. Anybody have any good news/hope for the upcoming winter? Lol #nevertoearly

I’m sick of hot weather! Got a feeling this winter will be another sucky one with all the blocking this late spring into summer. Anybody have any good news/hope for the upcoming winter? Lol #nevertoearly
Well ughhh, change your perspective and perhaps delight in the prospects of a warm winter? I know I am :cool:

I have some excellent news! Mean temperatures this winter are expected to be ~30 degrees colder than this summer. That's virtually a guaranteee. I'm so looking forward to it.

10 straight days at 90 or above. Barely broke that today at KAGS and should not get above 90 tomorrow. Thank you to probable future Fay.

This video makes me emotional, the people here were probably fresh out of high school and they were off thousands of miles away from their homes not even knowing if they would return or not. God bless them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back