• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding. I bet a few grand was spent in fireworks between my neighborhood and the one down the street. Legalizing fireworks and Marijuana would probably give us a surplus
Ha, we all know they'd just find a new way to waste it.

Jesus Christ I don’t hold my liquor well emberressed myself last night oh god ready to go home

Why don't you stop posting over there? Many of them legitimately have fairly severe psychological issues. I quit, because I was tired of the insanity and the way it was making me feel and act. I don't understand why you keep going back and subjecting yourself to it.
That's what I'm doing, I'm done with both the political and weather boards.

Never seen this before. I guess it is bc of all the fire works? 75 degrees and smoke!

View attachment 43707
The smoke was just hanging around here like I've never seen it. We have hours of fireworks in the neighborhood here every year. This year, almost the entire neighborhood was smoky. It just stayed low to the ground and lingered. Perfect conditions, I guess.

The smoke was just hanging around here like I've never seen it. We have hours of fireworks in the neighborhood here every year. This year, almost the entire neighborhood was smoky. It just stayed low to the ground and lingered. Perfect conditions, I guess.

We had some decent wind so it cleared out quick

????
It just keeps getting better

They just solved everything! If there are no suspensions then there are no disciplinary issues ! California just figured out how to make all their students behave . If there is no punishment , no record, then it never happened !

Does anyone on here ever wonder what some of the craziest weather events were in the past say 1000-2000 years in the Southern US. Granted we have records that go back 100-150 years and even then have at least some knowledge of events in the 1700s and 1600s, but sometimes I wonder what wild events happened even before then.

For example let’s say between 500 AD and 1500 AD what could have been the most extreme snowstorm,severe weather outbreak, or hurricane in the southern US. Is it possible that there once was a snowstorm that dumped 3 feet of snow from in the area from Atlanta to Raleigh? There is no telling what could have happened back then, but I find it fun to think about the possibilities.

There were clouds of it on Jordan today.

Well looks like America was not only country to party this weekend. No masks either??‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back