• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
permission to do October thread later.could be my only Christmas present.
VYX7pQ.gif

can we please active storm mode on top of site we are talking major hurricane with power outages all the way to North Carolina

You know we are living in crazy times when theres a potential Cat 4 hurricane headed for the coast and it's not even the top news story ! I remember back in the old days a hurricane of this magnitude would be the top story.

You know we are living in crazy times when theres a potential Cat 4 hurricane headed for the coast and it's not even the top news story ! I remember back in the old days a hurricane of this magnitude would be the top story.
Well also gotta consider its headed to a swamp vs Katrina in 2005. And more people are cutting the cord with only Netflix to watch.

Well also gotta consider its headed to a swamp vs Katrina in 2005. And more people are cutting the cord with only Netflix to watch.
Yeah if it were headed for Houston or New Orleans it would be getting a lot more attention. The average Joe doesn't care if a hurricane hits some remote swampland where almost nobody lives

If I were retired and had a lot of money and free time i would probably be one of those crazy people who chases storms. I would. Love to experience a major hurricane but i would probably stay inland to avoid the worst impact.

I know most weather has some kind of purpose. Hurricanes for instance i believe transfer warm air from the tropics to the poles and that helps balance things or so i think. But i never understood the purpose of tornadoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back