• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the guidelines are around using images and logos? I don't want to start using team logos for kickoff forecasts and other images and get dinged for it

Will Rossman

Reaction score
Off topic, but I wonder just what is the appeal of the idea of a flat earth (and is this the wrong thread to ask this question)? Is it just people trying to feel like they figured out all the answers that observational science has missed all these years?

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Off topic, but I wonder just what is the appeal of the idea of a flat earth (and is this the wrong thread to ask this question)? Is it just people trying to feel like they figured out all the answers that observational science has missed all these years?
Well it’s impossible for one thing. Do people actually believe it?

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah I miss flying lol
I don't do flying well at all so kudos to you guys that love it. I actually think the more I fly the worse I get with it, my last flight I thought I was going to be the guy that had a full on panic attack that caused the plane to have to land early.

Brent

Reaction score
I don't do flying well at all so kudos to you guys that love it. I actually think the more I fly the worse I get with it, my last flight I thought I was going to be the guy that had a full on panic attack that caused the plane to have to land early.
okay when I came back in January I was delayed and diverted 10 hours, now that wasn't fun but yeah.... lol

last time when I landed in March the toilet paper panic had started... little did we know...

smast16

Reaction score
Call me weird, but when the pilot pushes the throttles up and you can feel the power of those turbines pushing you forward, accelerating... and then when he pulls back on the stick and you feel your heart sink into your stomach... Man it's a rush and I love it.

I'd pay some serious money to fly in a Jet fighter to feel what it feels like to pull some serious G-forces. And I hope I one day get to go to space. I'm sure it'll be cool to be weightless, and i'm sure the view would be out of this world (see what i did there..), but really I just want to ride a rocket. Talk about the unbridled raw power.