• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With people in the Midwest and southern Plains states (IA, TX, OK) on this forum i wonder if the name should be changed ?

With people in the Midwest and southern Plains states (IA, TX, OK) on this forum i wonder if the name should be changed ?
No. Don’t wanna be overrun by Yankees and if they do come I wanna know they are on southernwx so play by plays need to include south of DC.

To add I would love to get enough members from other regions to actually be able to section things off. That's a long way down the road though most likely if ever. Most folks have their go to place and it usually takes a large event like extended downtime or poor moderating for them to leave. The one thing I have liked about this place is if something big is going on outside the region we talk about it even if it is just a few posts.

To add I would love to get enough members from other regions to actually be able to section things off. That's a long way down the road though most likely if ever. Most folks have their go to place and it usually takes a large event like extended downtime or poor moderating for them to leave. The one thing I have liked about this place is if something big is going on outside the region we talk about it even if it is just a few posts.
How about a Wilkesboro only section, I think this could solve a certain fowl issue we have

permission to do October thread later.could be my only Christmas present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back