• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical 2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Discussion

Levi’s da man: he’s been right on so far

He is an amazing teacher and communicator. He says he'll know a lot more at the longitude of of PR within 48 hours. If it remains tilted due to shear (midlevel and LLC not together), it will not amount to much for FL and nearby But if it is then better stacked like the then latest HWRF had, that would set it up for potential significant intensification.

Hear me out...

I think NHC should create a position to do exactly what Levi does for the NHC, and have Levi do it. I think this would be a huge benefit to the public overall, and a great service and benefit to the NHC. Put a little more humanity to their graphs and discussions.

Hear me out...

I think NHC should create a position to do exactly what Levi does for the NHC, and have Levi do it. I think this would be a huge benefit to the public overall, and a great service and benefit to the NHC. Put a little more humanity to their graphs and discussions.

He needs to be the director.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Levi is gonna go on to do big things. It’s crazy I had the honor to chat with him years ago via pm on weather underground during a few hurricane seasons.

With the number of storms we have forming in these hostile conditions it’s going to be a September to remember when conditions take a 180.

Looking forward, it seems like conditions aren’t too favorable in the MDR

Wow, will we really see two hurricanes hit LA just two days apart? That is just crazy.

Back