• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to high Rock lake, LKN has become strict and ------ over the years
Lake Norman is private ! Hardly anywhere fun there . Lake Jordan and falls lake in Raleigh are all public land so swim, hike, and fish wherever you want . No worries about private landowners because they don’t exist !

The internet and past posts makes it hard to tell if you’re kidding
I mean , I’d be Doofus my pants and exploding in my pants at the same time . Excited and terrified . Ready for death and wanting to hide to live! I’m starting a cult of tornado worshipers . We believe tornados are gateways to other dimensions and we must enter an EF5 to enter the higher dimension. Join us.

I mean , I’d be Doofus my pants and exploding in my pants at the same time . Excited and terrified . Ready for death and wanting to hide to live! I’m starting a cult of tornado worshipers . We believe tornados are gateways to other dimensions and we must enter an EF5 to enter the higher dimension. Join us.
You’re on another level my guy. Transcending birdman

These warming trends have me suspect fr ... will I be sun BATHING or ... is a random CAD going to stab us mid range .. or a random upper low dumps in on all the fun ..... 1614111046663.gif

Back porch swing, country music and a sunny 67F with two of my best buds. What could be better?
0ae55156-b5ce-4c7f-aecc-6dff1a304f5e-jpeg.76780
D0B1A19C-1B1E-4AED-A642-5EDC5E2A2774.jpeg31A93AE0-5335-48D4-B687-0E3176651B17.jpeg

Went for a run today in just shorts and long sleeves. Half way through the run I had to roll my sleeves up. So nice to not have to start running to warm up with my hands tucked up in my sleeves to stay warm. Can we not go back into the CAD? Please?

“ 33 degree cold rain would be better than today” said no one ever . After this winter we now know what it’s like to be deprived of warmth like northerners . We out here freaking out about a day that’s literally close to average ( thanks to chilly morning ) with a seasonably above average high .

“ 33 degree cold rain would be better than today” said no one ever . After this winter we now know what it’s like to be deprived of warmth like northerners . We out here freaking out about a day that’s literally close to average ( thanks to chilly morning ) with a seasonably above average high .
347BF6E0-34B9-478F-8E26-25525A081C91.gif

This place is in pre summer mode already lol, winter has either satisfied lots of folks or destroyed and pushed away lots of folks

I’m in “hopefully we have a 2 month long spring” mode. Summer wx doesn’t typically start here til May. So, hopefully Mar and Apr have a lot of dry (low dewpoints, say, below 50), pleasant highs in the 60s-70s. You know, an actual spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back