Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been spoiled recently. This certainly reminds me of winters growing up and even as I went to college where it's cool/damp and a day or 2 in the 60s/70s were a treat and not the rule
Agreed except it seems a little wetter than I remember. I mean I live on sandy land and I have water standing, it's like walking in a mud bog out there. The land is rotten

You've been spoiled recently. This certainly reminds me of winters growing up and even as I went to college where it's cool/damp and a day or 2 in the 60s/70s were a treat and not the rule
Except it’s always been the rule, even under the much colder 1961-1990 normals we would get maxes in the 70s in every winter month on average . Mean max for DJF 1961-1990 72,70,73.

I just need some variability I can’t do 48/30 and drizzle on repeat nonstop ! I’ll take a 32 / 10 day followed by a day over 70 a few days after over this.

Yeah I never been exposed to tornadoes until that day living in Alabama.. never really got scared of them until that day.
That day was a nightmare.. and I wasn't even directly affected by a tornado. An ef-1 tore through a neighborhood about a mile away from me. It was just the sheer number of them, and hearing all the reports of destruction on the radio. The fear that you might be next.

Reactions: Bham 99
Status
Not open for further replies.