• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could set up shop on Hatteras all winter, they get crazy cool storms during the winter with driving rain, thunder, and heavy winds! Much better than our 40-degree rains.
I need some snow, my man. I haven't seen a nice snowstorm IMBY since Fab Feb 2015 since I lived in Florida for a few years. :(

I actually did see some decent snow last winter when I was skiing up in the mountains, though, but IMBY is always more satisfying.

Can’t wait till the southeast ridge comes back so we know it’ll suck again Vs getting disappointed by being south of 85

It will probably try to come back again around mid-month as this block begins to retrograde towards Alaska and becomes a -EPO, however if a -NAO begins to develop, the SE US ridge will be squashed.

It will probably try to come back again around mid-month as this block begins to retrograde towards Alaska and becomes a -EPO, however if a -NAO begins to develop, the SE US ridge will be squashed.
Could the retrogression go from a -EPO to -WPO ?(Branstator, 87), That longwave pattern resulting from it would become ugly if there’s no blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back