• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow las Vegas! We really suck lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210126-095237.png
    Screenshot_20210126-095237.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
Mack's Snow pictures make me sad now. It's been 2 years since it's actually snowed, and it's sad.

And no... .3" and .5" of sloppy snow that falls in 33 and 34 degree temps that melt in 2-3 hours doesn't count as snow. Those are like when the bartender flirts with you. Makes you feel good for about 2 seconds till she walks away, and you slowly remember she only wants your money.

What a spectacular fail this is going to be for one model suite or the other, at 72+ hours this would suck but I could see it, at 36-48 this is not good
Well let's put it this way. Who's going to be right for today? I think the gfs was calling for 70's and the nam was calling for the wedge

I remember the EPS had a 3 inch mean for the January 8 system and we didn't even get 0.1", so I have a hard time believing the GEFS mean right now.

Is Eric Webb banned or something? I'd like to hear his thoughts about this one.
There were a couple timeouts given based off of the interactions over the weekend. I believe Webb can come back at midnight:01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back