• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this last night is the beginning of another upcoming Upstate SC sup printer...... who knows BC610859-636D-4587-9D2A-BC57188A828B.png

Really interesting how some things are moved to this thread and some things aren't. :rolleyes:

10 days of misery per forecast , no end to the misery in sight . Just get to watch places to the sw enjoy being toasty while I freeze my balls off to cold rain , maybe even ice and sleet as well. Great. Second lowest Jan max ever as well, probably going to be a record low number of 60 degree days this winter ( for reference roughly 1/3 winter days on average break 60). I really don’t want to hear a peep out of y’all about heat or torch when we do warm up ! None ! Stg I’ll lose my nice side and have no mercy . 100/80 temp/ dew combos this summer in eastern nc, with drought in western nc, upstate sc, and north ga into north Alabama and north miss! The towing guy has spoken .

10 days of misery per forecast , no end to the misery in sight . Just get to watch places to the sw enjoy being toasty while I freeze my balls off to cold rain , maybe even ice and sleet as well. Great. Second lowest Jan max ever as well, probably going to be a record low number of 60 degree days this winter ( for reference roughly 1/3 winter days on average break 60). I really don’t want to hear a peep out of y’all about heat or torch when we do warm up ! None ! Stg I’ll lose my nice side and have no mercy . 100/80 temp/ dew combos this summer in eastern nc, with drought in western nc, upstate sc, and north ga into north Alabama and north miss! The towing guy has spoken .
Biggest meltdown since the May upper level low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back