• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to do a gut reading this morning . After studying my morning ---- and my bowel movements it was determined that there would be a snowstorm on February 17 of 2021.

Totals :
CLT-6
GSP- 6
GSO-6
RDU/@SD home - 4
Jackpot will be west of clt around kings mountains with 8-10 inches .
@Rain Cold / me - 2 inches
Rodney- 3 inches

Lol SSW too strong?

And no it hasn't, it snowed yesterday, it might snow tonight into early tomorrow. I guess if people aren't getting feet in their yard it "sucks".
I like tonight, definitely staying up for that stuff, I think stuff sneaks through with that strong Vort max moving through, wouldn’t shock me if the hrrr lost it but we see returns start making it East of the mountains

I like tonight, definitely staying up for that stuff, I think stuff sneaks through with that strong Vort max moving through, wouldn’t shock me if the hrrr lost it but we see returns start making it East of the mountains
I am thoroughly enjoying this convective stuff , it is exciting . I know it isn’t satisfying for most since snow totals are low if you do get any snow in the first place but it’s still cool. Sadly in Zebulon didn’t get anything but I got caught in the 4 pm downpour in Raleigh anyways .

Last edited:
Weenie meltdown coming soon. Should be preceded by denial in the next 48-72 hours but then the wheels really fall off late week.

So I do actually need you guys input for serious.

Would you be interested in forecasts by southernwx?
If yes what type?
Would you like to be able to see region conditions, radar on a homepage?
Would you be interested in vlogs/blogs by site members and friends of the site?

If yes what type?
I think a map showing poster’s locations, similar to
Snapchat maps, would be pretty dope. And if you could overlap that with radar that would be prime time stuff.

I decided to do a gut reading this morning . After studying my morning orange and my bowel movements it was determined that there would be a snowstorm on February 17 of 2021.

Totals :
CLT-6
GSP- 6
GSO-6
RDU/@SD home - 4
Jackpot will be west of clt around kings mountains with 8-10 inches .
@Rain Cold / me - 2 inches
Rodney- 3 inches
It'll change with your afternoon ----

If yes what type?

Yes to all of the above

Reactions: SD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back