• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chattanooga sucks for ice storms.. not sure why exactly... We either get 6-8 inch snow, or flurries.. rarely ice, or blizzard. lol
The Cumberland Plateau is just tall enough to be a problem. I hate it when the cold holds up in NE Alabama and take forever to bleed over.

The Cumberland Plateau is just tall enough to be a problem. I hate it when the cold holds up in NE Alabama and take forever to bleed over.

Indeed. If you’re southeast of the Cumberland Plateau and northwest of the Blue Ridge, you probably rarely ever see freezing rain.

Indeed. If you’re southeast of the Cumberland Plateau and northwest of the Blue Ridge, you probably rarely ever see freezing rain.
1994 is the only time I can remember getting freezing rain without a wedge. We waited all day for the temp to drop a few degrees.

Zilch BHM, ATL over to CAE. That area has been horrendous for any type of winter weather for awhile now. GSP, CLT and RDU luck up and get 1 CAD storm but still finish below average.

I'm about 14 miles northwest of 85 and 20 miles north of 20 and I've gotten 2.5 inches last year and 12 inches in 2017-18, so not completely horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back