• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 14 miles northwest of 85 and 20 miles north of 20 and I've gotten 2.5 inches last year and 12 inches in 2017-18, so not completely horrendous.
There has been a sharp cutoff around Atlanta. I don't think downtown and points east has seen anything of significance since 2014. Is that correct? I know for sure CAE hasn't.

There has been a sharp cutoff around Atlanta. I don't think downtown and points east has seen anything of significance since 2014. Is that correct? I know for sure CAE hasn't.
Don't forget the big snowstorm in Dec 17. 8" of snow south of I-20. Close to a foot just north of I-20.

This is primarily true. The airport got around 2" from the back end snow from the December 7-8th storm, as well as another inch or two from the January event. They missed out completely last year, as well as the year before. The cutoff has primarily been south of I-20 on the west side and I-85 on the northeast side below 1000' elevation.

For reference:

Capture.JPG

December 2017
Snowfall Totals Map - 72 hrs.png

February 2020
feb snowfall.jpg

It’s crazy how rappers songs almost always come true
In this song (2 years ago), this rapper named “quando rondo” talked about his steppa named Timothy leeks which he calls “leeky” and had a few quotes saying things like
“Leeky in the backseat with that chopper, we gon' swang on 'em“
“Leeky in the backseat and he got that big four five on him”
“Hop out on that street and put that fire on 'em”
2 years later from that song, a few days ago, there was a altercation between quando rondo and king von in Atlanta, and quando rondos steppa “leeky” got out his car and shot von
The theme is, in a lot of these rap songs, there’s almost always a message that ends Fulfilled, a lot people don’t notice that, until it happens, it’s truly sad to see these young rappers kill each other, but out there in the streets, there’s always something going on that we normal people don’t know about, it’s crazy out there
Just wanted to share this as I thought it was interesting
B7568B31-B803-4783-9BC4-D99BD6260CAA.jpeg

I'm gonna see snow this winter probably regardless but yeah lol

Hopefully Covid doesn't wreck me going to Reno/Tahoe at the end of January(which apparently had record snow the other day)
I'm with ya I'm going to see snow regardless also. I hope I dont have to chase but if I have to I will again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back