• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thanks for digging that up. I'm glad you found time to do that. I guess you see no sarcasm in that huh? I mean like you said I have an image on here of being negative that I've intentionally created with my username and pic from the start to be funny. And if someone is the type that doesn't like reading that stuff there is an ignore button. But does that mean I can't have a legit opinion when the time comes? I mean I've seen you post images of bad patterns saying "we suck" and winter cancel posts from you too. Did I take it seriously? No

No doubt theres a level of sarcasm but oth it does seem like you must certainly believe what you’re saying if you’ve been posting that over, over, and over again ad nauseam before and during every winter. Eventually your true colors and intentions emerge. It’s analogous to when someone tells a lie repeatedly, eventually you and others will start to actually believe it to be true.

Nope, never said or implied your opinion wasn’t legit, there’s just a time and place for incessant banter, whining, & complaining and we made this thread for that very purpose.

Context is important. The only thing you post here for the most part is incessant negativity and you conveniently decide to show up and post usually when things are going south. I provide my opinion both positive, negative, and objective with data and expert meteorological intuition to back it up. You see the glaring difference?

Also, I thought you weren’t gonna keep responding to me anymore? What happened to that?
[/QUOTE]
I keep responding to defend myself.

No I don't truly believe winter is over in Dec nor do I believe it's over now. I do say some of it out of frustration and not sarcasm. Nobody can deny we've had a rough time the past 2 years. This is the best look we've had in quite awhile and I've acknowledged that in here. You make a fair point that I need to post more when things are good. It certainly would help people take me more serious.

I will say I thought by now we'd be seeing a more promising long range. Its not horrible but not what we hoped for. And for the record I hope you're right and I'm wrong. I hope everyone gets double digits this year and we freeze our ass off. But unfortunately in my opinion its going to have to wait until after the 25th.

Got down to 24 this morning. Coldest this January. Last Jan it got down to 22. Sad state of (pattern) affairs if we don't see anything colder for the rest of the month. I'm still betting a moderate Arctic front later on this month will bring teen low weather at least. Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back