• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like an old man in a young mans body sometimes . I don’t do video games or social media and I think young people are a bunch of pansies.

566e3e5a53584a1ba9837eb28b7975a0.gif

Please continue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully, for a LR mean that’s not bad
View attachment 65386

That's not just not bad, that's damn good for a LR ensemble mean. Just worried based on the -AO/-NAO/-EPO composites I've seen that some of our storms initially may go crazy over the upper midwest. Then again we could really use some fresh snow up there

That's not just not bad, that's damn good for a LR ensemble mean. Just worried based on the -AO/-NAO/-EPO composites I've seen that some of our storms initially may go crazy over the upper midwest. Then again we could really use some fresh snow up there
Think they have had a rather mild winter up there ! Definitely a change from the previous decade where it seemed the plains were below average a lot of the times. That will reflect in the new averages as the plains are one of the few places where averages cooled or didn’t change at all!

I wish those were seaweed snacks. They look crunchy.

Try some sativa edibles. They will change your life. Help you see things in a new light. Start small. Too much sativa causes some people to hallucinate or get paranoid. If you want mellow, indica edibles make you want to lie around and do nothing. They do give you the munchies though (indica).

I personally like the gummies. They take about an hour to an hour and a half to kick in.

Try some sativa edibles. They will change your life. Help you see things in a new light. Start small. Too much sativa causes some people to hallucinate or get paranoid. If you want mellow, indica edibles make you want to lie around and do nothing. They do give you the munchies though (indica).
Lol, I’m a minor. ;)

Lol, I’m a minor. ;)

Oh damn. Scratch that. Wait until you’re 18 then blaze away.

NC isn’t as progressive as it should be on cannabis. I’m an old guy and I think it should be legal. NC would have a lot of tax revenue if they legalized it and taxed it.

Edit: then I wouldn’t have to worry if my clothes smell like weed when I go to the store.

TBH, this is the only stuff that helps with my PTSD and pain from multiple knee and back surgeries from my service time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back