• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the nun who left the eleven orphans from Our Lady of The Worthless Miracle at Heinz Field, please return and pick them up. They’re beating the Steelers 28-0.

Back in the day, if it was snowing in Shreveport you could bet your ass it was on the way to the Carolinas. Somewhere along the way we really pissed the weather gods off. It was probably when they tried to build that $9 billion dollar nuclear facility in Jenkinsville SC then had to fill the hole back in.

Back in the day, if it was snowing in Shreveport you could bet your ass it was on the way to the Carolinas. Somewhere along the way we really pissed the weather gods off. It was probably when they tried to build that $9 billion dollar nuclear facility in Jenkinsville SC then had to fill the hole back in.
tumblr_o1n1p7EG5d1v2xo3bo1_400.gif

Did it snow there in early 2001 after Shreveport got the blizzard during the independence bowl on nye?

I understand Brick's frustration (I feel the same way living in the same county), as we just experienced our least snowy decade on record.

RDU reached 10" seasonal total snowfall 39 winters between 1886 and 2004 and 0 winters since. I'm hoping we regress to the mean soon.

Clemson lost and now the Steelers taking a beating . Not a good sports year for you !:(

Hell no. On top of that my Red Sox finished in last place and my NY Rangers got beat in the first round of the playoffs. My Bulls haven’t been good since before Derrick Rose tore his knee up the first time. Been a rough few years.

I understand Brick's frustration (I feel the same way living in the same county), as we just experienced our least snowy decade on record.

RDU reached 10" seasonal total snowfall 39 winters between 1886 and 2004 and 0 winters since. I'm hoping we regress to the mean soon.
Where are you getting your stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back