• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got explosive toilet issues, fever, chills ever since I ate some damn cold nachos from Buffalo Wild Wings, fml
Bruh Bdubs did you dirty . Try Kickback Jacks as an alternative . If you want wings find you an America’s Best Wingz. They are normally in shady strip malls but the name really is true ! Best wings out there !

Bruh Bdubs did you dirty . Try Kickback Jacks as an alternative . If you want wings find you an America’s Best Wingz. They are normally in shady strip malls but the name really is true ! Best wings out there !
BWs suck ass! BBW’s ?

Brick has had plenty of snow and I don't feel sorry for him one bit. Try living in SE Wake!! :)
SE Wake County and points SE are literally like another climate with respect to snowfall when comparing to the NW half of NC. I can't even count the number of times I've had snow pilling up for hours 15 miles NW of me while I had cold rain falling outside.

Last edited:
SE Wake County and points SE are literally like another climate with respect to NW NC. I can't even count the number of times I've had snow pilling up for hours 15 miles NW of me while I had cold rain falling outside.
The Wake County gradient shows up most of the time. I guess I'm fortunate to be W of I-440. The difference between Chapel Hill and Garner can be ridiculous.

10 years ago today. One of my all time favorite winter storms. Went to sleep with nothing and woke up to 7.5” of powder. Me and my old shep went on a walk early that next morning before the backend ZR started. Some of the softest snow I’ve ever seen. Good ol weenie memories.D5FA05D1-CC88-484C-BAF7-FEB19F06103D.jpeg

I’m thinking I’m going to throw in the towel for this winter it just don’t seem like it’s going to produce any kind of winter weather around here in my neck of the wood yeah we might did get a few flakes here and there but I don’t consider that a win for this year I had big hopes for this year for seeing a big wide spread winter storm it seems like we don’t get them around here anymore the last one I can remember getting a big storm around here was 2014 since then haven’t seen one

I’m thinking I’m going to throw in the towel for this winter it just don’t seem like it’s going to produce any kind of winter weather around here in my neck of the wood yeah we might did get a few flakes here and there but I don’t consider that a win for this year I had big hopes for this year for seeing a big wide spread winter storm it seems like we don’t get them around here anymore the last one I can remember getting a big storm around here was 2014 since then haven’t seen one
You should at least wait till the end of January. At least we have a shot. A big SE ridge takes us completely out of the game. At least we don't have that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back