• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is getting crazy lol. Everyone has given up , people begging for warmth , etc. I honestly feel like some live for the model runs and not the actual weather lol. Highly suggest everyone go out and meditate in nature .

This place is getting crazy lol. Everyone has given up , people begging for warmth , etc. I honestly feel like some live for the model runs and not the actual weather lol. Highly suggest everyone go out and meditate in nature .
I do that......

Man it was a gorgeous day today ! Sunny and low 50s after a super mega frost this morning ! Just got home from Raven Rock State Park. Was hoping @SD would be there but sadly no! I did my meditation there too. I was surprised , it’s super duper rocky and cliffy there ! Was super dope . Also there was an insane amount of super hot blondes hiking and it was driving me off a wall. Would have been more epic if it was 70 today!

@SD your area is gorgeous dude idk why you would want to leave ! Nice and hilly unlike boring flat eastern wake county.
It was gorgeous here today too! Steel gray sky, looked like it could snow at any moment, high of 24, 3-6” of snow on the ground from 12/30 storm! Uggggghh

Man it was a gorgeous day today ! Sunny and low 50s after a super mega frost this morning ! Just got home from Raven Rock State Park. Was hoping @SD would be there but sadly no! I did my meditation there too. I was surprised , it’s super duper rocky and cliffy there ! Was super dope . Also there was an insane amount of super hot blondes hiking and it was driving me off a wall. Would have been more epic if it was 70 today!

@SD your area is gorgeous dude idk why you would want to leave ! Nice and hilly unlike boring flat eastern wake county.
If I leave I'm going to the jordan lake area which is probably a more geographically fun area and the snow climo is ++++++ here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back