• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 45 days probably would have been an epic crappy grab bag of either 35 degree rains or 60/60 rains if this was a nino and the whamby thread would some how be worse
Lol facts

Reactions: SD
So when is that perfect country and western SSW pattern going to produce da cold?
I mean we got the dream pattern right? and normal to slightly AN temps!!!
WHERE IS THE COLD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t had any accumulating snow in over 3 years now. The next 10 days my lowest forecasted temperature is 30 degrees. So yeah this snow drought has gotten to me. My annual average is supposed to be around 10 inches of snow.
I was in Milford, DE during the Jan 2018 Nor'Easter.Is that what you are referring to ?

I’ll translate his post. I don’t care if anyone else sees snow. I want more snow in my yard then yours and I’ve seen poop so far. So that means this winter has sucked.

It's not a competition. That's not what I said. If it doesn't produce like is used to in the past, then it's not really a great pattern, or what used to be a great pattern doesn't produce like it used to. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back