• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? let's see if this results in a cold rain

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210110-114438.png
    Screenshot_20210110-114438.png
    680.4 KB · Views: 22
Not me. But not texas. So I'm happy!! Haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210110-114622.png
    Screenshot_20210110-114622.png
    998.1 KB · Views: 28
When Alexandria LA, gets more snow today than RAH’s total snow the last 5 years! ???

Sorry, but if it doesn't produce snow for the majority of folks here, then it's either not a great pattern, or it was a great pattern in the past because it produced and it just doesn't work as well now because our climate is different.

Sorry, but if it doesn't produce snow for the majority of folks here, then it's either not a great pattern, or it was a great pattern in the past because it produced and it just doesn't work as well now because our climate is different.
You just refuse to understand

Replace the word "snow" with the word "cold" and your sentence actually makes sense. It is completely rubbish as is because that is NOT how it works.

I just want to see a period of sustained cold again like we saw in February 2015 or January 2018, where we know surface temps won't be the problem. 2018-19 and 2019-20 lacked more than a few days of sustained cold. It has been nearly two years since RDU saw a subfreezing high or a sub-20F low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back