• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love that. We need a storm to make up for the least snowy decade in RDU's records. I wish I was old enough to remember that one, I was only a year old at the time.
So sorry. Lived in Greensboro for that one. Got a foot, felt happy about it, then realized my family in Wake and Chatham got 16. Man, what a storm.

Just yesterday folks were saying the pattern looked great for winter storms here from the 15th onward, that it was the look that we score in almost every time, and today it apparently looks like crap.

Just yesterday folks were saying the pattern looked great for winter storms here from the 15th onward, that it was the look that we score in almost every time, and today it apparently looks like crap.
And yet, if you look at the today's models.. it doesn't look like crap. The pattern still looks pretty darn good for second half of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back