• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish this guy would give it a rest. He honks after one model cycle (12z) yesterday then the wheels fall off. You would think he would learn and want to see consistency in several models cycles. SmdhScreenshot_20210105-042502_Facebook.jpg

If southern Alabama gets a snow storm amd north Alabama sees nothing much i swear im going to lose it

If southern Alabama gets a snow storm amd north Alabama sees nothing much i swear im going to lose it
The same can be said for the people in south Alabama honestly north Alabama see more snow than south Alabama majority of the time but at this point it shouldn’t matter just know that everyone has a chance at seeing something

I am really holding out hope that these near misses for us in the Midlands can set the stage for a storm for us on down the road. Sucks to be wasting such good storm tracks with these next 2 storms incoming. Maybe not the pattern, but the potential domino affect sorta reminds me of 2010, where we missed down here multiple times to the North, then on that beautiful Feb 12th day, it all came together for us.

Last edited:
This Friday system will be a cold rain for almost all of SC. Then we had better hope the 2nd system does something or our winter precip chances probably are done. The normal LaNina pattern probably kicks in around Jan 20 and goes on indefinitely. This winter could very well end up like 2011-2012 for many of us.

I don't remember what year it was exactly because I remember a storm in the late 2000s where it was rain in the morning but it changed to snow midday and it snowed all day but didn't really accumulate(I remember running errands with my family and being so happy to see it snowing lol). For the immediate Charlotte area I can see a repeat of that happening.

There’s been some booms near Wilkes . Wonder what all these booms are about .
Birdman likes to go BOOM BOOM when excited . Coincidence ? I think not!

When we have booms where I live we all know it’s the CIA. They have a training base across the river from me. They train explosives, demolition, and defusing IED’s. Seal Team 6 (DEVGRU) had the Bin Laden compound built to scale there and they trained for weeks on the raid that killed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back